Not everyone has the determination and stamina to grow their company. It’s not for quitters or the faint of heart.
Maybe this describes your life today:
- I know many owners who have reached overwhelm or burnout – they actually dread adding another customer or employee.
- It feels like they are just adding more weight to heavy anchor they are pulling uphill, and dragging some of their team with them.
- To make matters worse, increased sales cause cash flow issues and profits aren’t rising as fast.
- They work long hours, and sometimes they wonder if the journey is worth the effort.
When I was VP in my family business, my Mom and I felt the same way, and we had all 4 of these growing pains:
- STRATEGY: Lack of Strategy to grow sustainable sales
- PEOPLE: Not having the right people in the right roles who are accountable for results
- EXECUTION: Processes and communication strain or break down
- CASH flow issues
If this sounds like you, then I want to share with you the “Scaling Up” process described in the best-selling book by Verne Harnish, and used by thousands of companies to grow faster, more profitably, with less drama.
If you would like the quick summary, here is a 3-minute explainer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUCy-dEUD4o
Learn more about Scaling Up see full book summary at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/4-essential-decisions-grow-your-company-diana-southall/
– or SEE SCALING UP INFOGRAPHIC for summary