People are your Human Resources—only way to achieve business goals and gain a competitive advantage is to laser focus on every employee’s performance. Jim Collins (author of “Good to Great”) called it the Right People, Doing the Right Things, Done Right. Elegantly simple, YES, but easy? NO WAY!
The thing is…No one really teaches you HOW to be a People coach. MBA programs, business coaches, HR consultants, New York Times bestseller books – they all say you should discuss performance and hold people accountable – but do they really get into the nuts and bolts?
That is, until now.
I want to show you HOW to coach your team members so that they care about doing a great job and about the company succeeding. If you do this, you can grow your team and business more quickly and easily—with half the stress and effort.
And to move you from People Pains to a Fabulous Team, I’ve created an easy-to-start, clear-to-implement, step by step People Plan for a successful driven entrepreneur like you.
IMAGINE… creating a work environment where employees are excited about their jobs, work together as a team to achieve results, and positively hold each other accountable
- Employees love what they do and have the opportunity to fulfill their personal dreams
- Your team believes in and “lives” the common values and purpose of the organization
- Everyone works together to achieve the goals of the organization
- Employees feel supported and encouraged by managers and peers
- Confident your employees will do a great job, make great decisions, and represent your business well
- You are not afraid to have the crucial conversations when someone is not performing to their potential
- Like a trusted advisor and mentor, not the dreaded boss
- You have a process and a rhythm to meet with your staff that focuses their efforts and is enjoyable for both of you
- At ease delegating work and trusting it will be done and you will be kept in the loop
- Comfortable “leaving the office” for a day or a week or a month(!)
- Confident your top performers will stay with the team and help the business succeed
- You can expect a nice day at the office every day, with happy and engaged employees who feel and act part of the team
- Overall your team will help you achieve your ambitious business goals, squashing your competition and earning record profits
What will you gain as a result?
CALL TO ACTION-