Dashboards: Tracking Results & Linking to Rewards
Linking Pay and Rewards with Performance: Most organizations take their best guess about pay decisions, from setting base pay levels to deciding on raises to handing out annual bonuses. Our Total Rewards model develops your unique compensation strategy that leverages the 5 elements of total compensation, builds on 10 non-financial rewards to retain and engage your high performers, and aligns pay levels and practices with desired individual and business performance.
Template: Total Rewards Checklist
Guide to Dashboards: Tracking Results & Linking to Rewards
[Guide publication date: May 2020]
Video: Total Rewards to Attract Align & Retain High Performers
- Align and focus your team to achieve your business goals
- Use dashboards for coaching, accountability, and ownership thinking
- Provide a “total reward” package to attract, retain and engage top talent
Learn More: FREE TRAINING SESSION
Recorded Webinar: 13 Total Rewards For Employee Engagement– It’s More than Pay!
Join Diana Southall for this recorded 20 minute webinar to learn:
- What are the 13 Total Rewards that attract, retain and engage employees?
- What you can do to compete with the pay of larger (and richer) employers
- Find out what specific Rewards each employee wants
- How to assess and improve employee satisfaction with your organization’s Total Rewards
According to W. Edwards Deming, "the fundamental job of a leader is prediction." To do this, you need data-- the right data presented in the right way so you can make the right decisions. Mid-sized and large corporations are hiring and training an army of "business...
As we look to finish the year strong, today I am talking about report cards. Kids may not enjoy getting them in school, but as a parent, I find them a valuable tool to monitor progress, compare their results to their peers, get feedback when results are not...
I had lunch yesterday with my now-retired business partner and mentor, Dr. Jerry Newman. Since 1977 he has been teaching CEO's and business managers that their People systems and Pay need to align with business goals, and that all should be objectively measured. You...