Dashboards: Tracking Results & Linking to Rewards
Linking Pay and Rewards with Performance: Most organizations take their best guess about pay decisions, from setting base pay levels to deciding on raises to handing out annual bonuses. Our Total Rewards model develops your unique compensation strategy that leverages the 5 elements of total compensation, builds on 10 non-financial rewards to retain and engage your high performers, and aligns pay levels and practices with desired individual and business performance.
Template: Total Rewards Checklist
Guide to Dashboards: Tracking Results & Linking to Rewards
[Guide publication date: May 2020]
Video: Total Rewards to Attract Align & Retain High Performers
- Align and focus your team to achieve your business goals
- Use dashboards for coaching, accountability, and ownership thinking
- Provide a “total reward” package to attract, retain and engage top talent
Learn More: FREE TRAINING SESSION
Recorded Webinar: 13 Total Rewards For Employee Engagement– It’s More than Pay!
Join Diana Southall for this recorded 20 minute webinar to learn:
- What are the 13 Total Rewards that attract, retain and engage employees?
- What you can do to compete with the pay of larger (and richer) employers
- Find out what specific Rewards each employee wants
- How to assess and improve employee satisfaction with your organization’s Total Rewards
I have an important question for you ... How is your business doing? Can you tell me if you are having a "good" year or a "bad" year? If you can only check your bank balance or ask your accountant, you are flying blind... this is not enough information to...
How do you know when to fill up the gas tank on your car? Or when you are speeding above the speed limit? Or your engine is overheating? Or your tire pressure is too low? Because ... every car has a dashboard -- a handy visual guide to the key things that matter to...
In my last LinkedIn article, “Despite the flaws, don’t just stop your annual review”, I shared 5 articles and 3 books that explain why "everyone" hates the annual review process, BUT I cautioned just dropping this all together. When companies stopped their performance...