Coaching: Accountability & High Performance
Every team leader has the challenge to motivate marginal performers to strive for more and to keep top performers engaged and challenged. We work with you to implement a step-by-step process for managers to hold people accountable in a positive effective way, and to build coaching and recognition into the weekly routine. This process creates an environment where performance is clear, expected, recognized and rewarded.
Template: Job Responsibility Profiler
You can’t hold your People accountable if you aren’t clear on their role and responsibility. Use this template to clarify their job activities, key performance indicators, and the expected results!
Guide: Coaching For Accountability & Performance
This guide outlines how managers can build coaching and recognition into their weekly routine, to hold people accountable in a positive effective way. This process creates an environment where performance is clear, expected, recognized and rewarded.
Video: Performance Discussion & Addressing Issues
In this video you will learn how to:
- Start (continue) annual performance discussion process
- Build a foundation for ongoing coaching conversations
- Improve relationship and trust with employees
- Address the performance or attitude issues you have been avoiding
FREE TRAINING SESSION
Webinar: Coaching for Accountability & High Performance
When: Wednesday October 4 at 9 am [eastern]
Learn how you can coach & develop your trusted accountable team:
- Once you have the Right People, get them working on the Right Things
- Clarify specific business and individual results with key performance indicators (KPI)
- Track and report key results on dashboards for clear and effective accountability
- Leverage your coaching time with individual weekly coaching conversations
- Identify & challenge high-performers with development action plans
- Keep everyone working together and on the Right Things with quarterly planning & update meetings
Read these popular articles to learn how to coach and hold your team accountable for high performance, in a positive and appreciative way.
The (busy) life of a small business owner When you started (or joined) your business, you did a lot of work yourself. As the business grew, you added staff to take care of the daily “work” yet you never seem able to get yourself out of everyday responsibilities. Your...read more
I often spend time with clients and other business owners who are full of ideas-- so many they don't know where to start, or they starting working on 2 (or 10) without much progress. Their head and office notebooks are littered with the ghosts of projects past. I...read more
Lately I have been sharing with you resources to 1) Clarify the best use of your time, 2) Create a delegation wish list of your "stop doing" tasks, and 3) Identify to whom to delegate this list. By delegating, you are creating a "win" for you AND a "win" for you high...read more