Coaching: Accountability & High Performance
Every team leader has the challenge to motivate marginal performers to strive for more and to keep top performers engaged and challenged. We work with you to implement a step-by-step process for managers to hold people accountable in a positive effective way, and to build coaching and recognition into the weekly routine. This process creates an environment where performance is clear, expected, recognized and rewarded.
Template: Job Responsibility Profiler
Guide: Coaching For Accountability & Performance
Video: Performance Discussion & Addressing Issues
- Start (continue) annual performance discussion process
- Build a foundation for ongoing coaching conversations
- Improve relationship and trust with employees
- Address the performance or attitude issues you have been avoiding
FREE TRAINING SESSION
Webinar: Coaching for Accountability & High Performance
Learn how you can coach & develop your trusted accountable team:
- Once you have the Right People, get them working on the Right Things
- Clarify specific business and individual results with key performance indicators (KPI)
- Track and report key results on dashboards for clear and effective accountability
- Leverage your coaching time with individual weekly coaching conversations
- Identify & challenge high-performers with development action plans
- Keep everyone working together and on the Right Things with quarterly planning & update meetings
I am just back from presenting "Scaling Up Your People for Growth" two times last week-- one to a startup incubator and once for the Scaling Up Workshop in Niagara on the Lake with established growing companies. (Take a look below for a short summary of the "People"...
If you want to "grow" your business 20% or more in the next year... what is your plan to make it happen? Do you have an achievable sales plan? Great! Now: What about a People Plan to handle the additional work and keep your...
Is it time to focus and finish your projects for this quarter? Before you answer, click here to read my article from two weeks ago-- "Why Aren't You Finishing Projects (Part 1)." Here are my thoughts on "Why Aren't You Finishing Projects - Part 2": The main answer...