Resources- Clarifying Expectations
Why Clear Job Expectations Are Important:
- They get everyone on the same map!
- Creates a roadmap for each employee to:
- Clearly understand expectations and standards of performance.
- Benchmark their own performance (with key results).
- Tool for managers to select, train, manage
- Identify causes of performance gaps.
- Basis to discuss and improve poor performance.
- Recognize and motivate exceptional work.
- Determine training and development plans for employees.
Training 1 – 9 Steps to Build A Fabulous Team
Training 2 – Clarifying Job Expectations
- People Plan Blog: Are your job descriptions old or non-existent?
- Lou Adler, Hiring Expert: Why You Must Eliminate Job Descriptions
To your People success,
-Diana Southall, People Coach and creator of the People Plan™
If you are ready to create your own People Plan, learn more about our Toolkit resources.