Coaching: Accountability & High Performance
Every team leader has the challenge to motivate marginal performers to strive for more and to keep top performers engaged and challenged. We work with you to implement a step-by-step process for managers to hold people accountable in a positive effective way, and to build coaching and recognition into the weekly routine. This process creates an environment where performance is clear, expected, recognized and rewarded.
Template: Job Responsibility Profiler
Guide: Coaching For Accountability & Performance
Video: Performance Discussion & Addressing Issues
- Start (continue) annual performance discussion process
- Build a foundation for ongoing coaching conversations
- Improve relationship and trust with employees
- Address the performance or attitude issues you have been avoiding
FREE TRAINING SESSION
Coaching for Accountability & High Performance
20 Minute Recording
Learn how you can coach & develop your trusted accountable team:
- Once you have the Right People, get them working on the Right Things
- Clarify specific business and individual results with key performance indicators (KPI)
- Track and report key results on dashboards for clear and effective accountability
- Leverage your coaching time with individual weekly coaching conversations
- Identify & challenge high-performers with development action plans
- Keep everyone working together and on the Right Things with quarterly planning & update meetings
Not everyone has the determination and stamina to grow their company. It’s not for quitters or the faint of heart. Maybe this describes your life today: I know many owners who have reached overwhelm or burnout – they actually dread adding another customer or...
I am just back from presenting "Scaling Up Your People for Growth" two times last week-- one to a startup incubator and once for the Scaling Up Workshop in Niagara on the Lake with established growing companies. (Take a look below for a short summary of the "People"...
“More companies die from indigestion than starvation.” - Dave Packard, Hewlett Packard You might be surprised to know that I speak to business owners every month who want to grow 25% next year, but they don’t have a plan to get the sales or handle the extra work....