Describe Your “Employer Brand”
- Applicants want an employer Culture that matches their values and is a “great place to work”.
- Describe what makes yours different and appealing to just the Right People.
Share A Realistic Job Preview
- Give applicants a true picture of the job role – not just duties but responsibility, key results expected, role in decisions, key contacts.
- Entice “passive” employed candidates to apply because your job sounds better than theirs.
Attract the Ideal Candidate
- Clearly outline the Ideal Candidate’s skills and competencies so you are wooing the Right People.
- Fill up your inbox with Ideal Candidates who are excited about your opportunity “This is the job for me!”
Easier, Faster, Better Screening
- Stop wading through “the pile” of too many applicants- discourage unqualified and barely interested from applying.
- Improve the clarity and appeal of your job posting to attract the A Players and repel the C Players.
Just fill in the blanks to showcase your workplace and jobs and fill your inbox with A-Players.Diana Southall